DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY
1.Delivery Policy (For Wholesale Policy please click here )
|REGION||METHOD OF DELIVERY||DELIVERY CHARGES||DELIVERY TIMES|
|Nominated Courier||FREE Delivery on all orders over R2000 for ECO delivery.
Delivery charges for orders under R2000 are calculated by the nominated courier.
Main Centres: Delivery effective by 11am the following business day
Main centres: Delivery effective within 2-3 working days.
Regional Areas: Delivery effective within 2-3 working days.
Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays.
Regional area: A regional area is any Town or City in South Africa that is not catered for via a daily flight schedule and main area is vice versa
-Delivery time might vary depending on how far the Regional area is from the main centre. The above timeline is only an estimate.
-ECO Delivery is FREE for orders over R2000.
-Delivery charges will be charged upon checkout if the total value of your order is below R2000.
-You will receive your Dispatch Confirmation Email once your Item/s has been dispatched from our warehouse.
-If your order was placed any time between Friday after 3pm & Sunday, the order will only be fulfilled & dispatch email will only be sent on Monday.
-Your order may be delivered anytime between 08h00 and 17h00 and a signature (from you or a responsible third party) will be required as proof of delivery.
-If you are not available at the time of delivery, and you have not agreed to allow a third party to accept delivery on your behalf, then you will be contacted by the courier service to arrange for a second delivery attempt.
-We recommend that you nominate your usual daytime address (home, work or other) as your delivery address. If you do not have a regular daytime address and you are willing to allow a third party to accept delivery on your behalf, then you may nominate their usual daytime address for delivery of your Item/s. Please note that post office boxes will not be accepted.
-Please take note of the provisions in our Terms and Conditions, as accepted by you, relating to Delivery.
2. Return Policy (For Wholesale Policy please click here )
|30 Working Days Return policy with proof of payment.
Customers will be responsible for the delivery of all returns/refunds
Returns need to be logged online by emailing email@example.com
A customer service agent will call you to arrange payment back into your account after product has been inspected.
-No refunds on SALE goods
-No exchanges on SALE goods without original proof of purchase
-If you do not inspect the Item/s at the time of delivery but thereafter become unhappy with your purchase for any reason (other than the Item/s being faulty, damaged or defective), you may return the Item/s to us provided that:
-The Item/s is in its original condition and is returned in or with its original packaging;
-The Item/s has not been used or worn; and
-If the Item/s is/are socks, pantyhose or “specially marked items” then the Item/s must have remained in the original packaging (this protects the hygiene interests of all our customers as non-defective Items are returned to stock).
-If you wish to return an Item/s to us you will need to follow the electronic returns process available on the site, and in terms of that process, our courier service will be instructed to collect the Item/s from the address nominated by you.
-If you return an Item/s to us and we are satisfied that the above has been complied with, we will gladly refund you the price of the Item/s less the cost incurred by us in delivering it to you.
1.We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that ordered Items are delivered to you in faultless condition.
2. In the event that you find fault with one or more of the Items upon receipt and wish to return the Item/s, you must:
- retain the Item/s in the received condition; and
- retain the original packaging and all documentation that was included on or within the packaging.
3. If you discover a fault with the Item/s and wish to return the Item/s, you must:
- Keep the Item/s in the then current condition and not make further use of the Item/s; and
- Identify, in writing, the specific nature of the apparent fault and the date on and manner in which you became aware of such fault.
4. You must, as soon as you become aware of the apparent fault, contact our TTP Comfort agent in writing/ email to request that we accept the return of the Item/s you are not satisfied with, and your request must include:
- The Order number and delivery note number in respect of the Item/s
- A detailed description of the apparent fault and how you became aware of it; and
- Any other information that we may reasonably request you to provide.
5. You will be required to allow us the opportunity to inspect the Item/s, and the Site will contain instructions on the process of sending the Item to us for inspection. Our receipt of the returned Item/s for inspection will in no way constitute or be deemed to be acceptance of a return of the Item/s or confirmation of the apparent fault or of an obligation to refund you for the Item/s.
6. We will not accept the return of any Item/s should:
- The Item/s have been damaged or altered due to:
- Improper care;
- Non-standard or unusual use;
- Failing to adhere to the care instructions attached to or sent with the Item/s;
- Accidental misuse or failure to maintain;
- Irregular conditions; or
- Any other manner of use or handling which indicates a lack of reasonable care with the Item/s.
- You have attempted to alter or repair the Item/s yourself or have allowed a third party to do so or attempt to do so;
- The Item/s have deteriorated as a result of fair wear and tear which is reasonably expected in the normal and regular use of the Item/s; or
- The apparent fault relates to a slight variation in appearance, which does not materially differentiate the Item/s from the representation on the Site.
7. Once the product has been inspected and has indeed been deemed as defected.You will be refunded with the added cost of the delivery.